Jagdhof Spa Hotel
Surrounded by impressive mountains in the Stubai, you will find the Jagdhof, your 5-star hotel for enjoyment, relaxation and joie de vivre. Forget all about everyday life! Experience the Jagdhof feeling, comprising an excellent wellness holiday, delightful hours of relaxation, diverse activities in the beautiful nature, an inspiring family holiday and many great events. Look forward to:
- A 2,000 m² beauty and spa area, winner of a number of awards, as well as many attractions in Jagdhof’s vitality world and treatments in Diana’s beauty world
- Fine gourmet menus and specialities from the Jagdhof kitchen, where our son Alban also works
- 20,000 bottles of the finest wines in the Jagdhof wine cellar
- Our self-produced sheep’s cheese and meat
- The finest game from our own hunts
- Double rooms & suites with a minimum size of 40 m²
- A stylish Tyrolean atmosphere at our 5-star hotel
- Warm service at our family-run hotel, where we welcome you as friends, not as customers
- Comprehensive activities for children and youths in our Kitz Club and Jagdhof youth club
- Top infrastructure and our award-winning restaurant for successful seminars & events
- A 5,000 m² garden with fascinating views of the glacier, pastures and forests
- The Stubaier Gletscher skiing area, with guaranteed snow from October until June, and skiing fun on the local Elfer mountain in winter, located just 10 minutes walk from Spa Hotel Jagdhof
- Short distances: the Stubai Card in summer and the ski pass in winter are available from the hotel reception
Whey you are a guest at our hotel, you will feel right at home. Which is why all of our 4 room types are designed as if we live in them ourselves: expansive, cozy, a Tyrolean style with modern furnishings, and contemporary, luxurious bathrooms. In some apartments and suites you can cuddle up in front of the fireplace, use your very own private sauna, or dream away with the aroma of rose petals in the heart-shaped bath. In all of your rooms we will treat you to little surprises. For your own 5-star home away from home in the Stubai Valley we have attractive offers with countless included services, whether you are looking for a family, wellness or active holiday, or are even organizing an event. Of treat somebody special to a holiday for their well-being: gift vouchers for our hotel in the Stubai Valley can be ordered online and printed out with your own special message.
- Single Room Kartnall
- Single Room Kartnall Luxury
- Jagdhof Suite
- Zuckerhult Suite
- Junior Suite Serles
- Family Suite Kirchdachl
- Family Suite Giebel
- Apartment Burgstall
- Apartment Habicht
- Apartment Zwolfer
- Apartment Ring
- Family Apartment Enzian
- Family Apartment Silberdistel
We want to treat you to many valuable moments of enjoyment during your gourmet holiday. In the morning you can expect a gourmet breakfast buffet with everything you could wish for. In good weather you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace and intensify the experience with the views of the Stubai Alps. Alternatively, you can have breakfast in your bathrobes in the Jagdhof vitality world, where fruit, coffee, tea, juice and yoghurt is available. Award-winning and fresh If you get a little hungry again later on, simply take a seat at the and let us delight you with fine specialties from the barbecue and crispy-fresh salads. On the sunny terrace we serve coffee and home-made strudel and cakes, cool ice cream variations, tasty snacks and vitamin drinks throughout the day. In the evenings we will delight you with our two Gault MIllau toques, award-winning cuisine as well as further culinary highlights. Choose from three 5-course gourmet menus and enjoy this in our cozy Stuben or on the terrace at candle light in mild weather. Cheese lovers will like the cheese corner with a selection of delicious cheeses and chutneys as well as truffle honey. Traditional delicacies and carefully-selected wines Once a week we whisk you away on a culinary journey with a gala dinner, a starters buffet with local delicacies from the nearby lakes and rivers, our exquisite salad buffet and a dessert buffet for all those with a sweet tooth. Instead of your evening menu, which is one of our included services, you are welcome to dine à la carte in our Hubertusstube restaurant. We serve fantastic wines with all of your meals – our wine cellar is a treasure chest with 20,000 exquisite wines. Bring an end to a wonderful day of delicious food at the hotel bar with a special digestive and live music.
- Family Spa -Spend some precious time together – time for joint activities, but also time for relaxation. This is what a family holiday in Tyrol is for. Enjoy our spa in the Stubai Valley together with your family – at Jagdhof we have great offers to help the whole family to relax.We offer treatments especially suited to the requirements of young skin, treatments for parents and their kids as well as soothing pregnancy massages which are also good for the unborn child.
- Jagdhof hikking service - In summer we offer a number of free guided hikes each week, including a family walk to the Isse mountain lodge. This gentle walk is easy for children and once you get to the top you won’t regret it: At the Isse lodge you can enjoy a barbecue with traditional music and enjoy a truly Tyrolean experience.
The Jagdhof - your spa paradise in the Stubai Valley Experience this spa-paradise! Relax on a lounger in the tepidarium, dive into our “fountain of youth” with underwater music, take a deep breath of the aromas of the herbal bath, relax on a water bed or enjoy a professionally performed aromatic sauna. At Spa Hotel Jagdhof beauty and well-being are the focus: in the beautiful surroundings of Jagdhof’s 2,000 m² vitality world spread across two floors you can relax, feel great during beauty treatments or spend a day improving your well-being thanks to 20 relaxation, sauna and bathing attractions. The Jagdhof is your spa hotel that has been awarded 3 lilies in the Relax Guide and won the Gala Spa Award and the Relais & Châteaux Spa Trophy. Relaxation and pure beauty In Diana’s beauty world, high-quality beauty elixirs, expert massages and wellness treatments for the whole family promise you wonderful spa experiences. Sense your beauty, sense the Jagdhof relaxation! Beautiful views – wonderful wellness Throughout the year you can dive into the 220 m² pool area with an indoor and outdoor pool. When you come back up for air you will see our beautifully designed garden with views of the Tyrol mountains. Find your special place in our 5,000 m² nature garden, listen to the lapping of the Ruetz stream, with the magnificent mountain views as a backdrop. Resting has never been so beautiful! Our tip: You can use the spa area from 10 a.m. on your day of arrival until 8 p.m. on your departure day.