Colonna Pevero Hotel
The Colonna Pevero Hotel is built on rolling hills in a peaceful park where the intense perfumes and colours of the Mediterranean scrub create a unique atmosphere. It is located close to Pevero’s famous and enchanting beaches in Porto Cervo in the heart of the Costa Smeralda which is synonymous with luxury, exclusivity and glamour. A privileged location with a unique atmosphere and the ideal for those who like to relax in a refined and exclusive atmosphere. From the hotel’s terrace there are wonderful views of the Pevero Gulf. The surrounding hills seem to embrace the hotel and the aromas of myrtle, arbutus, helichrysum e cistus waft on the air. The green Mediterranean scrub tumbles down tothe turquoise waters and the horizon merges with the sky and the sea.
The 102 rooms, most of which have sea views, provide a sober and cosy atmosphere, balconies or large verandas overlooking the Pevero Gulf, direct telephone, satellite TV, Pay for View Sky, minibar, safe, Internet connection, hairdryer, in room air conditioning and bathrooms with a bathtub or shower. Many typologies, all cosy and comfortable, are different in views and sizes, to offer to our Guests the accommodation that better meets their needs: from a Classic till our Presidential Suite, our rooms will be one of the most important ingredient of an exclusive vacation!
- Classic Room - A bright and comfortable twin or double-bedded room. The tiled floor and the refined furnishings are in shades of natural wood giving the room a warm and cosy appeal.
- Superior Room - A bright and comfortable twin or double-bedded room in relaxing pastel tones that go from pale pink to blue.
- Deluxe Room - A bright and cosy twin or double-bedded room in relaxing soft shades that go from pale pink to blue.
- Executive Suite - The Executive Suites are a among the most comfortable rooms in the hotel and consist of two areas which can be separated: a bedroom and a living room. Each room has an independent entrance, private bathroom and panoramic terrace. The guest can decide to separate the bedroom from the living room by closing a wooden sliding door.
- Royal Suite – The romantic and elegant Royal Suite is on two levels on an overall 75 square meters. It consists of two main rooms, one bedroom and one living room which can be separated with a sliding glass door, and two independent entrances. Each room has a private 20-square metre veranda with sun beds and enchanting views over the Pevero Gulf. The suite has a walk-in wardrobe and a second wardrobe and has two independent bathrooms, one of which has a Jacuzzi bath.
- Presidential Suite - The sober and elegant 160-square metres Presidential Suite is the perfect expression of luxury at the Colonna Pevero Hotel. It is furnished in light pastel shades and consists of an entrance hall, 2 bedrooms, one with dining room and bar corner, separated living room with a corner couch and entertainment centre (TV, Play Station, DVD player, Internet connection and Wifi) that can be separated with a sliding wooden door. There are three bathrooms: the large master bathroom has a separate shower area and a Jacuzzi bathtub and the second bathroom is close to the living room.
An age-old passion: the joy of capturing your heart with our subtle and refined cuisine. In quite and elegant surroundings, the art of hospitality is defined by the big standard of professionalism from a simple poolside cocktail to a candle-lit dinner; the guests will be cocooned in an atmosphere of taste and scents. Two panoramic restaurants, two cosy bars and a brand new Loungue Bar for the most demanding guests: a wide range of locations because each moment, starting form the lunch, passing through the happy hour until the dinner, could be an added value that make your holiday unique!
- Le Piscine Restaurant - A fantastic buffet & grill: a kaleidoscope of Mediterranean flavours and colours, a selection of regional, Italian and international specialities, and a mouth-watering selection of desserts both at breakfast and lunch.
- Zafferano Restaurant – Zafferano is the “a la Carte” restaurant of the Colonna Pevero Hotel. Dedicated to those are not satisfied only with an amazing location, but wish to be captured by the taste. You will be surprised by scentes of the park in which it is located, by the view over the Pevero bay and by all flavors, a Sardinian cuisine reinterpret with art. The cellar offers a wole selection of wines to taste together with fish and meat plates.
- I Gerani Bar - A perfumed and sheltered terrace on which to enjoy relaxing moments at any time of day. Whether it be just before dinner or after a romantic meal this is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the music of our pianist.
- Le Arcate Bar - The tropical pool bar: for drinks and a wide range of snacks. Fantastic ice creams, smoothies and fruit juices, fruit cocktails, salads large and not-so-large, mouth-watering sandwiches, chilled wines: all in a setting of rare beauty.
- Lounge Bar - A refined and exclusive corner with unparalleled views over little Pevero Bay, reserved for a small number of guests.
For the pleasure of feeling fit. The fitness centre is exclusively for guests staying at the resort.
The fitness area is located on the second floor of the hotel, is completely equipped by Technogym and provides a panoramic view over the waterfalls of internal patio.
Our passion is to guide our guests to enjoy intimate moments of relaxation. Our inspiration is reflected in more sophisticated techniques and natural body care, promoting the physical and mental wellness. The healthy habit of dedicating time to themselves, is expressed at the Wellness & Beauty centre in Colonna Pevero Hotel , that pampers you with skill and love, in a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Immerse yourself in the harmony of the landscape of gardens, pools and waterfalls, where it seems that time has stopped. This is the magic of Wellness & Beauty centre, where the mind, body and soul find its natural balance.
Guests of Colonna Pevero Hotel may take the chance to play golf at the renowned Golf Club Pevero. The course is located near the hotel and it was designed by the famous architect Robert Trent Jones, and has hosted several international events, including the Italian Open in 1978. The camp runs a few meters from the sea in a unique setting: 18 hole, par 72 and is spread over an area of 60 hectares. In the clubhouse, guests can rent or buy the appropriate equipments, and beginners and enthusiasts can take private or group lessons by PGA instructors. The hotel’s reception staff are happy to help guests with information, suggestions and bookings.